Alan Paine Country Collection
Combrook Men's Tweed Shooting Field Coat In Acorn - Regular Fit
Unlike our generously cut Combrook Shooting Coat, this Field Coat is crafted to a more regular and modern fit. It's tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Durable Membrane - Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• 100% Wool Tweed – Our softest handle, guaranteed not to itch.
• Action Pleat – We can’t improve your aim, but can aid your movement.
• Elasticated Waistband – For a tighter fit.
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
• Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Secure Map Pocket – Google maps doesn’t work in the field
Regular Fit – our most regular and modern fit. Regular Fit styles are slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
Model wears UK size M, is 6ft 1in and weighs 180 lbs.
More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).