Product Code: 001U58 - RUBY
Once you’ve experienced the luxurious feeling of pulling on this Cashmere v-neck sweater you’ll understand why it's the king of knitwear. Crafted using the finest first quality fibre from pure bred Cashmere goats and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, designed with a relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Cashmere – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF CASHMERE
• Super Soft & Lightweight – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 8 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Investment – When cashmere is cared for correctly it can last a lifetime.
• Keeps You Cool & Dry – attracts moisture, such as sweat, away from the body.
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Classic Fit – Our most generous fit.
• Model wears UK size 40 and is 6ft 1in.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|Sweden Delivery (3 to 5 days)||Delivery Charge is SEK200.00|
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 30-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)