Product Code: LS1624 - WEYMOUTH - COFFEE
This short sleeve 3-button polo shirt is made from a pure cotton pique fabric. A tonal Alan Paine crest is embroidered on the chest just above the left breast. The cotton yarn is dyed in such a way as to give the appearance of a relaxed, more casual looking polo shirt.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• Luxurious 100% Peruvian Cotton.
• 3 Button Fastening.
• Short Sleeve With Ribbed Cuffs.
• Logo Emblem To The Chest.
THE BENEFITS OF A PERUVIAN PIMA COTTON
• Comfortably Soft – Labelled Cotton of the Gods, Peruvian Pima Cotton is quite simply the softest, most comfortable cotton you’ll wear.
• Comfortably Cool – Brilliantly breathable, cotton absorbs moisture for a fresh dry feel.
• Comfortably Colourful – No fade here! Cotton dyes beautifully for rich, bright colours that don’t fade.
• Regular Fit – Our most modern fit.
• Model wears UK size M and is 6ft 1in.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|Sweden Delivery (3 to 5 days)||Delivery Charge is SEK200.00|
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 60-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)